Who we are
Our website is http://centralsquare.org.
Central Square Cultural & Civic Center
Performance location: 105 2nd Ave NE, Glenwood, MN
The Box Office location: 18 E Minnesota Ave, Glenwood, MN
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
We do not collect any personal data from this site. The email addresses we use for our newsletters have been willingly submitted by each individual for the sole purpose of receiving updated event information.
Other than your name and which ticket you purchase, Central Square does not receive personal information when you purchase tickets through Ticketpeak.com.
No donations are received online.
We never collect any sensitive personal data, such as data concerning health.
Artist and musical group information that is posted has been submitted by them. All images and video/sound clips have been submitted, approved, or acquired through their public website.
We do not collect any personal data about visitors, and only collect the data shown on the User Profile screen from registered users. Our website is protected by Wordfence and only provides activity information: how many visitors to our site, how many hits, how many blocked or failed attempts to log on, and the IP address of those that are blocked.
We do not have comments enabled on any of our pages.
All images and media (songs/videos) that are loaded on our website are proprietary to Central Square or the artists and musicians we host.
We do not use a contact form, so your personal information cannot be compromised in that way. The email address we provide for contact receives your email directly.
Log in cookies will only apply to the site administrators and authorized users. These cookies are removed after two days.
Embedded content from other websites
Information on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
We do not use a specific analytics package to track your information. As stated above, we only use Wordfence to protect our site which will track your IP address if you attempt to login and are not an authorized user. Wordfence does track how many visitors and hits we get each day, and the monthly and yearly accumulation. Our hosting company, BlueHost, does not collect data on you.
Who we share your data with
We do not share any personal data with anyone.
How long we retain your data
The email you submitted for our e-newsletters will be retained until you choose to unsubscribe. At that time, it is removed from our mailing list within MailChimp. This list and information is not shared with anyone.
What rights you have over your data
It is always your right to request that you be removed from our newsletter mailing list. If you have purchased tickets online, you may also contact Ticketpeak to make sure your information is secure.
Where we send your data
Since we are a United States company and our mailing list is located within the boundaries of our country (and mostly in Minnesota), the issue of transferring site data outside the European Union is absent.
European data protection law requires data about European residents which is transferred outside the European Union to be safeguarded to the same standards as if the data was in Europe. We ensure that these standards are met because we do not do business within the European Union.
Your contact information
If you have any concerns about the privacy of your information, please contact Central Square at 320-634-0400.
The Box Office at Central Square does have a separate retail website that is an extension of the physical retail store. Please refer to that site for their privacy and security information.
How we protect your data
Your email information is protected not only within the security of MailChimp itself and limited user access by our company, but is kept secure within our office. All access is password protected.
What data breach procedures we have in place
We are contacted immediately by MailChimp or our hosting company if there would be a breach to your information.
What third parties we receive data from
We do not receive data about you from third parties.
What automated decision making and/or profiling we do with user data
We do not have automated information occurring in our website.
Industry regulatory disclosure requirements
As a 501(c)3 non-profit, we keep a list of our sponsors for the concert series.
Website usage terms and conditions
The term ‘Central Square’, ‘The Box Office’, or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 18 E Minnesota Ave, Glenwood, MN. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us as well as artist and musician property. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
• Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
• This website will also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the State of Minnesota.